How to use this blog:
Categories: These are pointers to the wide subject areas of topic of a set of post.
- Marketing refers to everything even vaguely related to marketing and internet marking, including but not limited to, seo, blogging, analytics and social media.
- Software Engineering refers to abstract posts about software engineering and programming in general rather than any low level implentation issues…
- Code refers to specific low level implantation issues of specific programming problems.
The other topics are (hopefully) largely self explanatory.
Tags: these are here to get you to posts on a specific topic. That maybe seo or it maybe be perl. Either way you should be able to drill down faster to what you’re looking for.
Acronyms: the following acronyms or abbreviations are used occasionally on this website:
- mmo: “make money online” – put simply it refers to ways of making money online.
- seo: “search engine optimisation” – the process of improving your web visibility in the search engines by applying techniques to improve the ’search engine friendlyness’ of your webpages.
- smm: “social media marketing” – using services like twitter and facebook as a tool to add value to your customers or to promote and market your company.
Google Analytics – Google Analytics Tutorial – Advanced e-commerce tracking
Blogging – What every blogger should know about setting up and optimising their blog
Search Engine Optimisation – Relative vs. absolute links revisited
Social Media Marketing – The big social media marketing myth